Thursday, November 5, 2009

38 Weeks

Ok- So here I am at 38 Weeks and counting. People have told me that I haven't "dropped" yet- but I had my check-up on Tuesday and my doctor was really surprised at how far down the head was. I believe her exact words were "wow the head is right there!" With this being my first child and still not being dilated at all- I didn't really know how to take this news. I guess I just have to patiently wait until Olivia is ready to meet her mommy. I finally have pretty much everything set to go. I was so excited because I finally got 2 days off in a row and I was determined to get everything done- but of course nothing goes as planned for me. I was knocked out for about 2 days with a migraine and it was a chore to get out of bed to even get anything to eat. NOT FUN! I still feel a little funny- but at least I am able to function and take care of myself now. Only 11 more days until my due date!




1 comment: