Tuesday, October 27, 2009

37 Weeks

I had my 37 week appointment today and nothing too exciting to report. My doctor said that the head is further down than last week and that I am not dilated but I am starting to thin. I can't believe how close it is getting! I still feel like I have a lot to do- but I have been going crazy cleaning and trying to set up everything in preparation.
It is getting harder and harder to work as much as I am because by the end of the day I am so tired and I am noticeably swollen in my hands and feet. My back has also been sore lately- but enough complaining- soon enough I will have a beautiful little girl and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! I had Miri at 37 weeks...just think of these next couple of weeks as time for Olivia to grow and get healthy in preparation for her big arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete