Thursday, July 9, 2009

Madden's

Baby and me on "the chair"

Baby Shower

I just got back from vacation with the family and it was so relaxing. We went up to Brainerd, MN to the Madden's resort on Gull Lake. We have been having a family reunion up there almost every year for over 20 years now. There were about 30 of us up there this year so it was great to see everybody- we all missed you Kasey! While I was up there I had my first official baby shower! It was so much fun and I am so glad I got to experience that with you guys since I won't be seeing you until next year! I just want to thank you all one more time for all of the thoughtful presents and the words that were exchanged that day and throughout the week. It meant a lot to me to know that I have such loving and supportive family around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment