Wednesday, July 22, 2009

23 Weeks



I had my 23 week appointment today and once again nothing really eventful. The doctor said that I have gained quite a bit of weight since my last appointment- I tried not to get too offended. I did get to listen to the baby's heartbeat and I couldn't stop laughing because it sounded really fast. My guess is from all of the exercise the baby is getting from kicking and moving around. I will get to find out the sex of the baby probably the 2nd week in August- I haven't set the date because I am not sure of my schedule yet. I can't wait- I am going crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. Those doctors that talk about weight are freaking annoying. Just ignore them. I had awesome midwives who never ever discussed it. But first I had an OB (random appointment) accuse me of eating after I didn't gain weight one month, and then month later I went to my ultrasound where the ultrasound doc was a total ass and basically told me I was fat. Yeah...I already knew that AND why would you tell that to a pregnant woman?? I think you look fabulous! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete