Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nursery Bedding


Ok- so I am getting a little ahead of myself. I ordered bedding today but only because I really like it and I feel like it is being discontinued. I had to act fast! I am still a little weary on if it can be a neutral pattern- since it is categorized with the boy bedding. When I looked at it in the store it seemed pretty neutral to me- so I am going with that. Christine- now I know how you felt and I am sorry for yelling at you to stop buying everything off of your registry!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this bedding. We have a pink room and brian's mom made her quilt and dust ruffle, but we were at Babies R Us trying to find a mobile. The ONLY one I liked belonged with this set. Clearly wouldn't match, but LOVE it. We didn't buy it, but good choice!!

    ReplyDelete