Wednesday, June 10, 2009

17 Weeks


Well I am nearing the end of my 4th month and I can't believe how time has flown by! I had my doctor appointment today and she said that everything still looked really good. I asked her about being able to find out the sex of the baby sooner and it looks as though I do have to wait until about week 26. I have a feeling it is a boy but lately I have had a couple of dreams where it was a girl. I guess I have to wait 9 more weeks to find out- let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

  1. You finally look a little pregnant! I'm so excited! I don't know if I can wait another nine weeks to find out the gender of that baby though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I couldn't be happier for you Sarah! There is no greater joy than a child! Can't wait to see you at Maddesn. You look fantastic!

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Sarah! I can still see your thin frame, but you have a little baby bump!

    I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic!!
    And I love your baby bedding. It was in the running at our house...I agree, it can be gender neutral! We have blue and green for a girl!

    ReplyDelete