Wednesday, March 31, 2010

4 Months Old!

So I realize that I have not updated this in quite some time- blame it on computer problems. Olivia is now 4 months old and in some ways she still seems so tiny- but it is hard to believe how big she really is getting. She is still a happy little girl and such a good baby. She had her 4 month check-up today and she now weighs 15 lbs. (75th percentile) and is 26 inches long (95th percentile). She is definitely growing and I see changes in her everyday. Recently she decided that her new favorite thing is to roll from her back to her tummy- and she won't stop. Gone are the days where I felt comfortable leaving the room for a couple of minutes while she played on her back- because she definitely won't stay there anymore. It is fun though- watching her develop new "tricks" and watching her expression when she discovers something new. I posted a bunch of pictures from the past couple of months- I probably could have posted tons more- but I narrowed it down to these.
First Valentine's Day

3 Months old

Another picture- really?

This is probably my favorite picture of her

First St. Patrick's Day

Her friends Carter and Sophie

Hanging out with Mommy


Playing with Mommy's balloons

4 Months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment