Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Week Back at Work

Last week was my first week back at work- boy was Monday emotional for me! I had a few minor breakdowns at home before I took her to daycare- but when I got to daycare and actually had to part from her was the hardest part :(. I kept myself super busy at work but the day just seemed to drag on until finally it was 5:30 and I was out the door! I got about halfway home and I just started crying because I couldn't get home fast enough. I rushed in the door and shed a few more tears and didn't let go of her for the rest of the night. It definitely makes me appreciate each and every moment that I do get to spend with her a little more. First week down- I survived!!
In her Bumbo chair

The girls in their matching "Rah Rah" shirts

Future babysitter

Mommy's little angel

2 comments:

  1. You had to go back already? It seems like just yesterday she was born!! That stinks. :( As my friends all told me (and it IS true) you will cherish your time together even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it through your first week of work okay! Take care, Sarah!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete