Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 Weeks

We made it through another week! I can't believe how fast the days seem to be flying by. It seems as though I wake up with her early in the morning and before I know it- it is time for bed again. We had our first doctors appointment last Wednesday and Olivia is doing great. She was at 7lbs 4oz and at 20 3/4in. So she is gaining weight- which is a relief to hear because she still seems so tiny to me! She is still kind of fussy at night- but can go for stretches of 4 hours where she is sound asleep. She is staying awake more and more after she eats which is fun because I get to talk to her- even if she just stares at me like I am crazy!
Waiting for the doctor

Not too sure about the swing

Olivia and her big cousin Kaylie

Olivia and her big cousin Madelyn

She found her thumb!

1 comment: