Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First trimester is over!


I had a check-up today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing! I had my mom take a picture of me at 13 weeks and while I feel like I have a baby bump, the doctor said that I still haven't gained any weight. She also told me that my next ultrasound won't be until 27 weeks when I find out the sex of the baby. I thought I got to find out sooner- I don't know if I can wait that long!
Congratulations to Alison who had baby Carter this morning!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you started this! I am going to check it every day.

    What was the heartbeat?

    You look SO cute! I can't wait to watch the bump grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited you are having a baby and you have a baby blog! You look so cute, I even had to show my mom. She is excited for you too :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I just realized Christine and I wrote similar things.. what can I say, we're sisters! We all love you and can't wait!

    By the way, if you ever need a babysitter, you know who to call :)

    ReplyDelete